Our Family

Friday, July 11, 2008

Joining the masses

So, we've finally decided to join the masses and create our own Picard family blogspot. I love reading all about our friends' kiddos and all the funny stories and things going on in the lives of our friends that we don't always hear about.

PLUS, this will be a good way to keep track of baby-on-the-way progress. We're having a New Year's baby this time. My due date is set at Jan. 16, 2009, but since I will have a scheduled C-section, it will be a week or two prior to my due date. John-Michael of course would prefer Dec. 31st for the tax break. Yes, that was the first thing he said when he learned the due date.

I am about 15 weeks right now. We have about 5 more weeks until we find out the sex of the baby. It's killing me to see all the cute baby things everywhere and not buy anything. When asked if he wants it to be a boy or a girl, Reese says, "I really wants a brother, but I know it's a girl." He says it very matter-of-factly. I'm not sure if he's says it because he is expecting disappointment or because he is actually a psychic.

3 comments:

Tracy Robinson said...

whoo hoo! its about time you made one of these. now we just have to harass krista and heather to get on board!!

ps- i cant see the slideshow, but i think i am running low on RAM... ugh!

Haley Family said...

YEAH for you being a dorky blogger like the rest of us!!!!!! You are already doing a super job!

The Armstrong's said...

HI!!! You will never regret becoming a blogger...even with all the jokes from non-bloggers. LOL I have looked back on old posts and am so happy to have the memory saved. I can't wait to see all the fun stories your blog brings.